Joules sent me a sneak preview of the family portrait, terrific! You need LOTS of lemon bars after working so hard, Joules! It is REALLY quite wonderful. I love Joules' style. With just a few lines she can bring a character to life so we the readers can imagine the chara moving within her stories. And she uses a very successful colour palette, limiting the skin and hair tones so her images have a nice cohesiveness and consistency to them.
I told her I was SO off when it came to the heights of various charas!
Well, gotta run and get ready to bang my head against the final class prep! My poor intestines are SO upset! Stress lands there and in my head, causing headaches. Both happy gut and happy head have been happening on and off the past few days, duh, I wonder why......
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*